Skip to main content

Changes you need if you want to love yourself more.

 What's Happening?

Just Love Yourself

The more I grow the more my mindset changes about different situations I had when I was younger, the way I feel about life these days makes me regret wishing that I want to grow up and see the world as a really dark place, I'm saying here that there is a better way to live instead of feeling depressed about yourself.

I know it's not easy to progress but slow step by step it will get better, these habits I tried before and worked like magic, yes it was tiring because of the daily routine process, I get lazy and a lot of these trials were failing so it's okay to fail.

- Wake up early

Yes i know, it tiring and the day will end up fast and bla bla ba, but its science it was proven that your mind will do better in the early mornings, will have energy better, people even tried it as a challenge on youtube to see if its actually a better chance for them and I'm not saying do it daily, I'm saying to try it once weekly and believe me i know its tiring in the beginning but once you start the day early and start knowing the routine, it will make your mood even better.


- At least one healthy meal for the day.

I swear it works people, feeling good about your body is one of the things to feel more confident and loving yourself more, I am a plus size girl and I'm telling you eating at least one healthy meal makes a huge deal for your confidence, I swear when I was dieting and did like two days I was looking at myself like damn girl, yummy although I didn't even lose weight it's all about the mentality itself.


- A simple decoration for the bedroom and put one plant.

In the beginning, I was a messy person and until now I'm a messy person but I had a lot in my room and my room was very small, so I lived in a very messy place and the smell was not that good and there was a heat coming out of my room, so what I did is that to exchange new decoration like a simple white desk and the available tools to be organized, i also planned to put a plant just to have a daily routine to care about a living thing instead of myself, again i know it's hard but will get better.


 - Don't depend on people making you happy.

This point isn't an easy point at all, I always depended on that I had a lot of people so ill happy most of the time, I had a problem because I faked my happiness and didn't care about having time for my own, I liked reading, drawing, blogging and going to the gym but I neglected all of that because friends and hangout which is the biggest mistake that i have ever done, I should be there for myself as I should do the things that will help me feel better bout myself then comes friends and other stuff, you have to care about yourself, reading a book makes me happy so ill read a book then ill go out, ill go to the gym then will go to the gathering, put yourself first because its the only important person in your life.

- Reduce your screentime on your phone

The amount of time I use my phone daily before doing anything is a lot, I use it when I wake up for one-two hours and when I go to sleep which makes it hard to sleep, the amount of distraction that happens daily is a lot and makes it worst, so what I do to reduce the screentime is when I wake up I check my social media only in 10 mins then wake up, take a shower and brush my teeth then I make coffee and start writing a list of what I need to today then after two hours of working I take a break and check social media and watch Netflix, then o back to work, while I work I put my phone on airplane mood to not get distracted. 


These are my own points that made me more organized and focus on my own life first, my own happiness is my goal and how to make myself happy without the need of others, that what makes the difference and that what makes you feel better that you don't need anyone.


-Farah Kareem.

@fofablogs.



Comments

  1. Yes I agree with all of these tips. Especially eating a healthy meal. I always feel so much better when I do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all wonderful and incredibly helpful tips. It can be hard to get started but once you do, you truly notice a huge difference. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Putting yourself first and making yourself a priority I think is key to make you happier and healthier.
    Putting good nourishment into your body is key to make you feel healthier which can make you feel better. Thank you for sharing these suggestions.

    Lauren - bournemouthgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great tips! I recently started training at the gym again and because I'm exercising more, I'm going to bed early and sleeping really well, which means I'm waking up early and really refreshed! I am so much more productive getting up early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tips! Thank you for sharing this! I try to have at least one healthy meal a day and I try to get up early most of the time! I totally agree with the point about don't depend on other people to make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great post Farah, I think I need to do some of these for sure and implement all the good I can sooner rather than later x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Simona, hope u have a good day today xx !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's ur first flashback/memory?

 What's Happening? I just love flashbacks when I was younger, it's amazing how the human mind reminds you of small details but at the same time, I don't remember what I ate yesterday lmao, anyways I'm going to write the flashbacks that happened to me when I was younger, and funny memories as well! Pool time? My first flashback is my first memory but it's a horrible memory though, it's a very dark and horrible time to me, so to begin with it was my first time getting stitches and was on my chin, what happened was I was copying what my friend was doing in the pool as she was jumping in the pool from behind which turning her back to the pool and jumping backward, so i was a little young girl who was five at the time, but what happened was when I copied her I didn't get far enough when jumped to the pool so my chin hit the edge and injured myself, so I really remember my point of view of people getting me out of the pool and rushing me to the doctor, which was h

5 Inventions that were done by Women!

 What's Happening?  Top inventions that were made by women changed the world, let's praise them! 1. Medical syringe to be honest, I never knew that who did the syringe and always had no information about women doing any inventions I don't know why but this invention was done by Letitia Geer and was done in 1899, as they did the syringe that required two hands to do the injections correctly without resulting any harm, so basically, she invented the syringe that required only one hand that all medical practices use it now! "Her syringe design includes a cylinder, piston rod, a handle, and nozzle. The piston rod had a U-shaped handle for easier grip. The handle was designed in a way to be reached even in extreme positions. The hook at the free end of the syringe prevented hands from slipping." As her syringe had a lot of benefits because it was cheap and can easily be used and done by only using one hand, as it's easy to use by any person, she died at the age of

Is Simone Biles coming back to the Olympics?

 What's Happening? News has been updated about someone saying that she is coming back to start off the beam final in the Tokyo Olympics, she will compete next Tuesday on the beam, she will take her final chance to take an individual medal at the Olympics as she had withdrawn from the others. The last update from Simone that she within draw due to her mental health problem as was stated before in other blogs, but this girl has been always dominant in this field as she won a lot since she started, she won a Bronze back in Rio Olympics in 2016, as the four-time Olympic champion has been suffering from something called 'twisties' which gymnasts stated it's like a mental block or losing the ability to focus while being one the mid-air. After she has withdrawn from the competition she stayed watching and cheering her friends to take the chance and shine, as her teammate MyKayla Skinner stated this:  one strong cookie, She's handling it better than I thought. Every day she