Skip to main content

Gift Ideas to your Bestfriends.

 What's Happening?



Presents  Presents  Presents  

Getting your best friend a gift is one of the most confusing times and efforts to get some things that she will really love, appreciate and remember as well.

Some people but not all of them have the art of choosing the right and correct present for the person you love the most, which is me, I don't know how but I really have ideas for people that are simple yet amazing and memorable for them.

I think I have a gift from God because I can get a present that wouldn't cost me a lot but very impressive that's why I love getting gifts for my friends, so let me tell you ideas that I got for my friends and see if they have the similar hobbies, you can get them the same.

So, let's start with our gifts.

Leila: one of my dear best friends, so Leila loves motivation quotes, love to have an inspiring day and go along with it, also Leila doesn't like drinking from plastic bottled water and has a dog called Arya (GOT Character) 

So I got her a metal water bottle with her dog type on the front and the back of it has a quote to be motivated from.

Salma is one of the simplest girls that love the color blue, we have that factor in common, she loves the idea of dreams and decoration of her room, so I got her a big dream catcher (Blue one) to match it with the rest of the room and always sees it every day and remember that i got her that gift and how happy she was when I got her that gift. 

She also got me this a year ago and until now I wear it and love it which is my zodiac sign Cancer and is colored blue.




Nadine is of the biggest fans of the harry potter series, and loves diving so much as i didn't have any ideas for the diving part but saw a girl talking on Twitter about getting a small figure of her favorite character in the movie and a necklace as well, so I got her a little figure of her favorite character in the movie which is Snape and she put it in her car keys.



Nour: to be honest it was an expensive one but it was for a reason yall, but she loved it because she is one of the biggest coffee persons that I have ever seen, we have a tradition here in Egypt which all homes should have a coffee set, she already had one her home, but I got her one in a bluish color which she loves and even when she gets married the set will move to her and always will remember me in her home.




Youssra: is one of the people who love accessories, home decor and a lot of stuff, and when I go to her home, she always has a big spot on her wall in her room that she always argue about what to put in it, so I got her a portrait drawing of her most favorite photo and gave it to her, she was so happy because she never saw it coming and literally it didn't cost me anything at all


                                     

Nour: one of my oldest best friends and had a very good relationship together, so I got her a gift which is tree bark and had a favorite quote, so her name in Arabic means light or sunshine, so the quote was in Arabic but meaning in English, you are the light when the world decided to be dark.


Try to pick your best friend's hobbies and interests because thinking about someone and giving him a gift like that will be memorable is better than any gift. 


Thank you for reading my blog please follow and comment with your thoughts!
- Farah Kareem



Comments

  1. Love the topic, it was helpful ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post! I always find myself struggling to buy for people so found this really helpful. Thank you for sharing Xo

    Elle - ellegracedeveson.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buying for best friends is always so fun! So many great ideas x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What's ur first flashback/memory?

 What's Happening? I just love flashbacks when I was younger, it's amazing how the human mind reminds you of small details but at the same time, I don't remember what I ate yesterday lmao, anyways I'm going to write the flashbacks that happened to me when I was younger, and funny memories as well! Pool time? My first flashback is my first memory but it's a horrible memory though, it's a very dark and horrible time to me, so to begin with it was my first time getting stitches and was on my chin, what happened was I was copying what my friend was doing in the pool as she was jumping in the pool from behind which turning her back to the pool and jumping backward, so i was a little young girl who was five at the time, but what happened was when I copied her I didn't get far enough when jumped to the pool so my chin hit the edge and injured myself, so I really remember my point of view of people getting me out of the pool and rushing me to the doctor, which was h

5 Inventions that were done by Women!

 What's Happening?  Top inventions that were made by women changed the world, let's praise them! 1. Medical syringe to be honest, I never knew that who did the syringe and always had no information about women doing any inventions I don't know why but this invention was done by Letitia Geer and was done in 1899, as they did the syringe that required two hands to do the injections correctly without resulting any harm, so basically, she invented the syringe that required only one hand that all medical practices use it now! "Her syringe design includes a cylinder, piston rod, a handle, and nozzle. The piston rod had a U-shaped handle for easier grip. The handle was designed in a way to be reached even in extreme positions. The hook at the free end of the syringe prevented hands from slipping." As her syringe had a lot of benefits because it was cheap and can easily be used and done by only using one hand, as it's easy to use by any person, she died at the age of

Is Simone Biles coming back to the Olympics?

 What's Happening? News has been updated about someone saying that she is coming back to start off the beam final in the Tokyo Olympics, she will compete next Tuesday on the beam, she will take her final chance to take an individual medal at the Olympics as she had withdrawn from the others. The last update from Simone that she within draw due to her mental health problem as was stated before in other blogs, but this girl has been always dominant in this field as she won a lot since she started, she won a Bronze back in Rio Olympics in 2016, as the four-time Olympic champion has been suffering from something called 'twisties' which gymnasts stated it's like a mental block or losing the ability to focus while being one the mid-air. After she has withdrawn from the competition she stayed watching and cheering her friends to take the chance and shine, as her teammate MyKayla Skinner stated this:  one strong cookie, She's handling it better than I thought. Every day she