Skip to main content

Top 10 Funny/Horror Movies you need to see!

 What's Happening?

There are a lot of people who like the idea of horror movies but are scared to watch them, but the idea of having both horror and humor in the same movie might target the people who are scared of horror movies but the humor in it lighten up the movie, it's the perfect movie to watch to lighten up the scary movie!

The list:

1. Scary Movie (1-2-3-4-5)


All parts of the movie "Scary Movie" is so funny, the whole idea behind these movies is gathering all scary movie in one part and mocking it, all these parts mentioned great movies like ( The Scream, War of the Worlds, The Ring, Mama, The Saw, and many more.

2. Scooby Do (1-2)


Most of us grew and knew Scooby do series of cartoons that came on television, as they made a real-life Scooby do which is scary but it's funny as well, situations are scary but there's a humor part of it, you won't regret it so go watch it now!

3. Zombie Land


I NEVER KNEW THAT THERE WAS A ZOMBIE LAND 2 !!

So Update:

There is a two-part Zombie Land movie, but it's one of the good movies about zombies that don't make your body shiver from the horror in it, I don't know how but I am one of the people who don't like zombies, so I recommend this movie a lot, I need to finish this blog to go watch part two!

4. Mars Attack


I LOVE THIS MOVIE OKAY?

This movie was my childhood favorite movie, it was funny but not too terrifying for children, it was funny but a little inappropriate for children, but it the humor in the movie more than horror in it. 

5. Jennifer's Body


This movie is my type of movie, but my personal thoughts are that it's not funny at all but people think that it has a slight bit of humor of fantasy but still, this movie is one of the best movies that I've seen.

6. The BabySitter. (1-2)


I think this movie is not as favorable as others because well, I came late to this generation but anyways this movie is funny/horror as 50/50, as it talks about a babysitter that was babysitting a young boy who was in a cult feeding on other people (Virgins) and the boy knew and started to run away from them.

7. Sleepy Hallow 


One of the most famous movies that Johnny Depp was in, this movie talks about a strange problem that happens in the town and Ichabod Crane which was Depp going into this town and investigating what is happening.

8. A Haunted House (1-2)


One of the best movies everr!!
it's funny and dark, it mocks the movie: paranormal activities which is one of the scariest movies that I've ever seen but love the idea to it, that's why i love this movie and it's funny!


9. Warm Bodies


I like this movie for the uniqueness of zombie movies, all zombie movies talk about the same thing repeatedly, but this movie is the only unique movie about zombies that I've ever seen.

10. The Cabin in The Woods.


This movie has always been in a debate because it's more of a horror movie, but Chris Hemsworth is acting in it, so it's worth the watch.

Thank you for reading my blog, please comment if you have watched one of these movies before1
- Farah Kareem


Comments

  1. I'm definitely *not* a fan of horror movies, since I get scared like... painfully easily. I've avoided them my whole life. So you'll imagine my surprise at learning I had seen several of the movies on this list. Yes, comedy added to horror can help a lot (though I will say that a few of them still bothered my overactive imagination anyways). When I was fresh out of high school, I really liked Warm Bodies. Probably because it just felt a lot like the other YA book-to-movie adaptations at the time like Twilight, The Hunger Games, or Divergent... only with zombies haha! Maybe one of these days I'll get over my fears and watch a few more on your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, go watch them as it's not scary at all as you think!
      -Thank you on your comment!

      Delete
  2. I can Proudly say I have watched each of these movies and loved them. Great article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Horror, it's my favourite genre! Although I prefer scary horror, there are a few of these I really enjoyed like Jennifer's Body and Zombieland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a big fan of horror and Sci-fi movies. My favorite and first watched horror movie is "Return of the Living Dead." The Walking Dead Is Now My Favorite" Thanks for sharing. Will definitely be checking out zombie Land.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love horror movies and I think these are great ones to watch with friends or family who appreciate some humor mixed with the terror. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Inventions that were done by Women!

 What's Happening?  Top inventions that were made by women changed the world, let's praise them! 1. Medical syringe to be honest, I never knew that who did the syringe and always had no information about women doing any inventions I don't know why but this invention was done by Letitia Geer and was done in 1899, as they did the syringe that required two hands to do the injections correctly without resulting any harm, so basically, she invented the syringe that required only one hand that all medical practices use it now! "Her syringe design includes a cylinder, piston rod, a handle, and nozzle. The piston rod had a U-shaped handle for easier grip. The handle was designed in a way to be reached even in extreme positions. The hook at the free end of the syringe prevented hands from slipping." As her syringe had a lot of benefits because it was cheap and can easily be used and done by only using one hand, as it's easy to use by any person, she died at the age of

What's ur first flashback/memory?

 What's Happening? I just love flashbacks when I was younger, it's amazing how the human mind reminds you of small details but at the same time, I don't remember what I ate yesterday lmao, anyways I'm going to write the flashbacks that happened to me when I was younger, and funny memories as well! Pool time? My first flashback is my first memory but it's a horrible memory though, it's a very dark and horrible time to me, so to begin with it was my first time getting stitches and was on my chin, what happened was I was copying what my friend was doing in the pool as she was jumping in the pool from behind which turning her back to the pool and jumping backward, so i was a little young girl who was five at the time, but what happened was when I copied her I didn't get far enough when jumped to the pool so my chin hit the edge and injured myself, so I really remember my point of view of people getting me out of the pool and rushing me to the doctor, which was h

Is Simone Biles coming back to the Olympics?

 What's Happening? News has been updated about someone saying that she is coming back to start off the beam final in the Tokyo Olympics, she will compete next Tuesday on the beam, she will take her final chance to take an individual medal at the Olympics as she had withdrawn from the others. The last update from Simone that she within draw due to her mental health problem as was stated before in other blogs, but this girl has been always dominant in this field as she won a lot since she started, she won a Bronze back in Rio Olympics in 2016, as the four-time Olympic champion has been suffering from something called 'twisties' which gymnasts stated it's like a mental block or losing the ability to focus while being one the mid-air. After she has withdrawn from the competition she stayed watching and cheering her friends to take the chance and shine, as her teammate MyKayla Skinner stated this:  one strong cookie, She's handling it better than I thought. Every day she