Skip to main content

Fayoum Experience.

What did I do, where did I stay?

Good morning readers, I went to Fayoum, Egypt the last two days and decided to share my experience on the way, timing and the whole two days, so let's start.

First day: 

the first day was both interesting and weird, so our family friend came to pick me and my mother to
start to get on the way, the road was about an hour and half away from Cairo, Egypt. The whole way
was nice weather but the road itself was a little bumpy and must focus the whole for any holes on 
the ground, but the whole road was nice and the whole car was singing and having fun. 






 

We stayed at Fayoum Armed Forces Hotel, it was shaped like a U that all the balconies viewed on the Qaron Lake. Later on we
checked in and went to see our rooms and waited for our other
friends. When they arrived the whole weather became literally
yellow and it changed from sunny to cloudy and sand. 









But after an hour it become sunny once again, and we decided to cruise around the area, to eat but 
the road was filled with smelly fish, so if you are not a fan to fish, the smell will bother you so much, we didn't find anything to eat because we were afraid due to Covid19, so we retuned to the hotel and ate in it, then we went to sit in front of the sea and took few pics and see the sunset as well.


The beach was amazing, the smell of salty and sunny but not 
that sunny is just made the perfect day, we sat about two hours and i think one hour taking pictures, as there were multiple women 
who is getting married this day, so there were a lot of people and 
women who is wearing wearing dresses.












We didn't do much that day and we were afraid because the weather was a bit cold and afraid that the weather the next day will be horrible as we were going on a safari, but tuned out from early morning
the weather was amazing to go safari in, so we went to Tunis Village which was amazing village to 
go and rent in, we went to the safari cars. so we took our bags and checked out from the hotel, we went to Tunis village because it was where the safari cars at, and we started our trip. 



We started at Wadi El Hytan, we went there as this whole desert was a water and how it was named 
Wady el Hytan which translates to "the valley of whales" which we see how the whales were
evolved and how did they find the remains of  whales, it was a nice.

The second was the magic lake which was the sand boarding part as well. 








this was the lake view from the mountains 


and lastly in the safari trip we visit Wady el Rayan Falls, which was pretty awesome seeing a huge 
amount of water coming going down like this. 



We went back at dawn seeing the sun going down with all that nature sand and seeing "the white 
desert" as well, we left and went back to Tunis village, ordered food but the waiter told us it will take 
time so we went to make some pottery in the village.








we we ate and then we went for a two hour ride to home but as a note, please don't risk at going 
home on night, there are a lot of road bumps and sometimes the light was off the road. if you want my advice try to leave when the sun is still up.

If you enjoyed by blog, please comment and subscribe.
Farah Kareem. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's ur first flashback/memory?

 What's Happening? I just love flashbacks when I was younger, it's amazing how the human mind reminds you of small details but at the same time, I don't remember what I ate yesterday lmao, anyways I'm going to write the flashbacks that happened to me when I was younger, and funny memories as well! Pool time? My first flashback is my first memory but it's a horrible memory though, it's a very dark and horrible time to me, so to begin with it was my first time getting stitches and was on my chin, what happened was I was copying what my friend was doing in the pool as she was jumping in the pool from behind which turning her back to the pool and jumping backward, so i was a little young girl who was five at the time, but what happened was when I copied her I didn't get far enough when jumped to the pool so my chin hit the edge and injured myself, so I really remember my point of view of people getting me out of the pool and rushing me to the doctor, which was h

5 Inventions that were done by Women!

 What's Happening?  Top inventions that were made by women changed the world, let's praise them! 1. Medical syringe to be honest, I never knew that who did the syringe and always had no information about women doing any inventions I don't know why but this invention was done by Letitia Geer and was done in 1899, as they did the syringe that required two hands to do the injections correctly without resulting any harm, so basically, she invented the syringe that required only one hand that all medical practices use it now! "Her syringe design includes a cylinder, piston rod, a handle, and nozzle. The piston rod had a U-shaped handle for easier grip. The handle was designed in a way to be reached even in extreme positions. The hook at the free end of the syringe prevented hands from slipping." As her syringe had a lot of benefits because it was cheap and can easily be used and done by only using one hand, as it's easy to use by any person, she died at the age of

Is Simone Biles coming back to the Olympics?

 What's Happening? News has been updated about someone saying that she is coming back to start off the beam final in the Tokyo Olympics, she will compete next Tuesday on the beam, she will take her final chance to take an individual medal at the Olympics as she had withdrawn from the others. The last update from Simone that she within draw due to her mental health problem as was stated before in other blogs, but this girl has been always dominant in this field as she won a lot since she started, she won a Bronze back in Rio Olympics in 2016, as the four-time Olympic champion has been suffering from something called 'twisties' which gymnasts stated it's like a mental block or losing the ability to focus while being one the mid-air. After she has withdrawn from the competition she stayed watching and cheering her friends to take the chance and shine, as her teammate MyKayla Skinner stated this:  one strong cookie, She's handling it better than I thought. Every day she