Skip to main content

Sharm El Sheikh Blog


Today, I'm writing my experience in Sharm el sheikh, Egypt. I'm going to explain what I did there from bus ride to going home.  

👉First day:

We started moving at 4 am from the Station in Cairo, Egypt and met my friends there and bought some snacks because its a very long ride to Sharm with many stops to get searched. We ate and slept most of the way, it wasn't that of a long ride because most of the time I slept.



When we got there we got picked from the hotel bus, the ride was so good you can feel the salty air and seeing the sea from far behind. after we checked in we automatically went to our room as the view of my room was a good view of the pool and mountains. We didn't do much in our first day as we were exhausted from the whole ride, we only went to our rooms and put our clothes in and ate eating lunch in the restaurant, after lunch we slept for a little bit and then we dressed up and went to Neamma Bay where we got Henna's and walked to buy figures of a souvenir to remember this trip.

      


                                       

👉2nd Day: 

we woke early to eat breakfast, then dressed up to go the beach early because we had other activities at nigh, we went to the beach and took a dip as it was amazing, and we tried something new that none of us tried before which is beach parachuting, it was pretty good and refreshing and new experience to do, then we went to the hotel fast because we had Arab night which is moving through the mountains while the sun was going down, which was pretty good because moving through the mountains made me feel how powerful those mountains are, then we had different stops to take picture, then we went to the Arabian night which includes a belly dancer, songs and eating which he whole experience was awesome.

First Activity Pics: 

   

   



Second Activity Pics:






👉3rd Day: 

 we woke up today deciding that we will sleep as much as we can, and we woke up at 2 pm, so we got lunch and we to a private beach called "Al Fanar" we did some diving's and snorkeling there, it was a very nice beach, didn't do snorkeling a lot because the beach had a high wave tense. But we got tanned and drank cola's then we went to to the hotel after seeing the sunset then I took the rest of the day as I was very tired but my two of our five group members went to Saint Katherina o see the view there.



  



" Al Fanar Beach" 




My friends at Saint Katherine Mountain.

👉4th Day:  

the time I woke up late, my friends came from the mountains, so they slept a little while me and the others went eating then we dressed up to go to Soho square.



                    



👉Last Day: 

We woke up early and went to Ras Mohamed nature reserve. and took a ship through three journey parts in the trip, first we went snorkeling, then went to a white island and lastly went to one of the deepest mountains inside the sea so we went snorkeling around it, finally went to the hotel after being burned from the sun and my other friends went to eat in part of the town i think called "the Old City" and got me food.



                   








Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you enjoyed, please comment and subscribe.
- Farah Kareem. 

Also here a video on YouTube that I posted.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's ur first flashback/memory?

 What's Happening? I just love flashbacks when I was younger, it's amazing how the human mind reminds you of small details but at the same time, I don't remember what I ate yesterday lmao, anyways I'm going to write the flashbacks that happened to me when I was younger, and funny memories as well! Pool time? My first flashback is my first memory but it's a horrible memory though, it's a very dark and horrible time to me, so to begin with it was my first time getting stitches and was on my chin, what happened was I was copying what my friend was doing in the pool as she was jumping in the pool from behind which turning her back to the pool and jumping backward, so i was a little young girl who was five at the time, but what happened was when I copied her I didn't get far enough when jumped to the pool so my chin hit the edge and injured myself, so I really remember my point of view of people getting me out of the pool and rushing me to the doctor, which was h

5 Inventions that were done by Women!

 What's Happening?  Top inventions that were made by women changed the world, let's praise them! 1. Medical syringe to be honest, I never knew that who did the syringe and always had no information about women doing any inventions I don't know why but this invention was done by Letitia Geer and was done in 1899, as they did the syringe that required two hands to do the injections correctly without resulting any harm, so basically, she invented the syringe that required only one hand that all medical practices use it now! "Her syringe design includes a cylinder, piston rod, a handle, and nozzle. The piston rod had a U-shaped handle for easier grip. The handle was designed in a way to be reached even in extreme positions. The hook at the free end of the syringe prevented hands from slipping." As her syringe had a lot of benefits because it was cheap and can easily be used and done by only using one hand, as it's easy to use by any person, she died at the age of

Is Simone Biles coming back to the Olympics?

 What's Happening? News has been updated about someone saying that she is coming back to start off the beam final in the Tokyo Olympics, she will compete next Tuesday on the beam, she will take her final chance to take an individual medal at the Olympics as she had withdrawn from the others. The last update from Simone that she within draw due to her mental health problem as was stated before in other blogs, but this girl has been always dominant in this field as she won a lot since she started, she won a Bronze back in Rio Olympics in 2016, as the four-time Olympic champion has been suffering from something called 'twisties' which gymnasts stated it's like a mental block or losing the ability to focus while being one the mid-air. After she has withdrawn from the competition she stayed watching and cheering her friends to take the chance and shine, as her teammate MyKayla Skinner stated this:  one strong cookie, She's handling it better than I thought. Every day she