Skip to main content

What is Billie Eilish Doing?

The fans has been back and fourth with Billie Eilish, she is getting canceled by her own fans now, as she has been trending all over social media these days, but why?




Social media has been going crazy for a while because of Billie, she is known to be kind, sweet voice and angel Billie but her recent drama doesn't say that, people are assuming her sexuality since she 16 years old because of the way she dresses, but she confirmed later on that she is straight, but again why the hassle at this point?

Firstly, due to her last music video showing and literally giving hints to fans that she is Pan/Bi- Sexual, her fans are confused although she confirmed that she is straight, but again after her new video was released, she captioned her picture with girls with the caption "i love girls" which made people confused as they see this as rude.

Secondly, she called her fans embarrassing which made fans even more angry and sad about it, she had lost more than 3 million followers on Instagram, as people thought she is a better person than most of other celebrities, as many fans are posting tiktoks shading Billie after she said that her fans are an embarrassment.

Thirdly, as this point is one of the many reasons that Billie is trending on all social media, her 30's year boyfriend is racist and hom*phobic, Billie always supports the LGBT and BLM community as how would she date someone who doesn't, her fans done investigation about her boyfriend which his name "Matthew Tyler Vorce" which known for being racist, hom*phobic and transphobic, as 5 years ago Matthew made ton of comments mentioning the n word and offensive jokes to the Asian community.

These three points really made people confused and angry about Billie, as Mathew's ex came up and said that he left her for Billie which fans were crazy and wanted  to call her a home wrecker but in the end they didn't want to run without knowing the whole story, as people waiting for her to address the scandals and apologized for what is happening.


Update!

Mathew apologized and this what her wrote on Instagram "I want to apologize for the things that I wrote on social media in the past. The language I used was hurtful and irresponsible and I understand how offensive those words are, "Whether it was a lyric, a quote or just me being dumb, it does not matter, I am ashamed and deeply sorry that I used them in any context. It is not how I was raised and it is not what I stand for," he continued. "I shouldn't have used this language in the first place and I won't use it again. I am so sorry for the hurt I have caused."


Thank you for reading my blog, please comment and follow!

- Farah Kareem

👉Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScxGEX3duPo&list=LL&index=2&t=15s&ab_channel=annaoop

https://people.com/music/billie-eilish-boyfriend-matthew-tyler-vorce-apologizes-offensive-comments/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's ur first flashback/memory?

 What's Happening? I just love flashbacks when I was younger, it's amazing how the human mind reminds you of small details but at the same time, I don't remember what I ate yesterday lmao, anyways I'm going to write the flashbacks that happened to me when I was younger, and funny memories as well! Pool time? My first flashback is my first memory but it's a horrible memory though, it's a very dark and horrible time to me, so to begin with it was my first time getting stitches and was on my chin, what happened was I was copying what my friend was doing in the pool as she was jumping in the pool from behind which turning her back to the pool and jumping backward, so i was a little young girl who was five at the time, but what happened was when I copied her I didn't get far enough when jumped to the pool so my chin hit the edge and injured myself, so I really remember my point of view of people getting me out of the pool and rushing me to the doctor, which was h

5 Inventions that were done by Women!

 What's Happening?  Top inventions that were made by women changed the world, let's praise them! 1. Medical syringe to be honest, I never knew that who did the syringe and always had no information about women doing any inventions I don't know why but this invention was done by Letitia Geer and was done in 1899, as they did the syringe that required two hands to do the injections correctly without resulting any harm, so basically, she invented the syringe that required only one hand that all medical practices use it now! "Her syringe design includes a cylinder, piston rod, a handle, and nozzle. The piston rod had a U-shaped handle for easier grip. The handle was designed in a way to be reached even in extreme positions. The hook at the free end of the syringe prevented hands from slipping." As her syringe had a lot of benefits because it was cheap and can easily be used and done by only using one hand, as it's easy to use by any person, she died at the age of

Is Simone Biles coming back to the Olympics?

 What's Happening? News has been updated about someone saying that she is coming back to start off the beam final in the Tokyo Olympics, she will compete next Tuesday on the beam, she will take her final chance to take an individual medal at the Olympics as she had withdrawn from the others. The last update from Simone that she within draw due to her mental health problem as was stated before in other blogs, but this girl has been always dominant in this field as she won a lot since she started, she won a Bronze back in Rio Olympics in 2016, as the four-time Olympic champion has been suffering from something called 'twisties' which gymnasts stated it's like a mental block or losing the ability to focus while being one the mid-air. After she has withdrawn from the competition she stayed watching and cheering her friends to take the chance and shine, as her teammate MyKayla Skinner stated this:  one strong cookie, She's handling it better than I thought. Every day she